Now accepting applications for Production Technicians with client, Trane/IR, for assembly of light commercial air conditioners.
**Please be advised online applications must be completed thoroughly, including previous work history and skill selections, for consideration.**
Shifts Hours Available: (Primarily 2nd shift openings currently)
1st Shift: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm or 3:30 pm – 11:00 pm or 11:30 pm
3rd Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Production Technicians are required to safely perform highly repetitive work to strict quality standards. Typical tasks include, but are not limited to:
Assembly of light commercial air conditioners Using power, pneumatic and hand tools Loading and unloading conveyors and carts Brazing and soldering Operating machines and presses Operating forklifts, manipulators, and hoists Performing quality checks and tests Must be able to work any shift Must exhibit exemplary attendance record Must exhibit safe behaviors
To perform these tasks, Production Technicians with or without reasonable accommodation, must be able to:
• Lift and carry up to 50 Lbs occasionally, 25 Lb’s repetitively, or 15 Lbs continuously from floor to waist high for more than 2/3 of the work shift
• Lift/carry up to 40 Lbs occasionally, 20 Lbs repetitively, or 10 Lbs continuously from waist to shoulder height for more than 2/3 of the work shift
• Push and pull up to 70 Lbs force repetitively for more than 2/3 of the work shift.
• Reach over the head repetitively for more than 2/3 of the work shift
• Push and pull up to 20 Lb’s force overhead repetitively for more than 2/3 of the work shift.
• Grip and pinch with hands and fingers repetitively, using fine motor dexterity and eye hand coordination, for more than 2/3 of the work shift.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Online application must be completed thoroughly, including employment history and skill selection for consideration.
• Previous Employment History Verification
• Background Check including Felony and Misdemeanor Conviction Search. (Disqualifying discoveries may include, but are not limited to, the following: Felony or Misdemeanors convictions of Theft, Dishonesty, Violence, DUI, and Manufacturing/Trafficking/Distribution of Illegal Drugs or Controlled Substances.)
• Plant Tour
• Drug Screening
• Physical Ability Screening
• HS Diploma/GED
• Valid Driver License
• Stable Work History
• Previous Work Experience in Industrial Environment