Successful candidates will make $12/hour or more in a team oriented environment while working to re-package damaged or defective products for store display. This is a short term project but with the chance for further work in other departments for associates who show promise. The associate’s work will include:
•Operate all job-required equipment and handle all products in a manner that promotes a safe working environment
• Pack units and build pallets following the customer provided standards.
• Follow established safety guidelines; promote a safe workplace.
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Location: West Branch, Iowa
Shift: 3rd Shift 11:00PM -7:00AM
Qualified applicants will be able to: (Requirements)
• Lift or transfer a maximum of 30 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of various products.
• Perform repetitive motion activities
• Stand for minimum 8 hour shift
• Read, understand, and communicate all safety and operational procedures.
• Job detail