Food Manufacturing plant in San Antonio, TX is hiring a Quality Control Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage QC staff’s job duties to ensure completion of daily task.
- Supervise the QC staff to assure the quality of our production process and products.
- Communicate with a member of leadership in charge of production and report to QC manager.
- Take immediate and appropriate action, when you find a defect on a production process and/or products.
- Train, coach and educate QC staff and assist the QC manager in evaluating the QC staff.
- Work with Human Resources to resolve employee related issues/concerns.
- Schedule all tasks to be performed by the QC staff; become highly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of QC in order to be able to take over any of the tasks performed in the QC department by the QC staff.
- Verify the change-over procedure has been completed, and then authorize the start of production to produce the next item after the change-over.
- Become familiar with and understand GMPs in order to train all of the associates.
- Assist QC Manager and team members
Hours: 6PM to 6AM
Pay - DOE