The Accounting Clerk provides clerical support to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. The successful candidate will perform clerical duties that ensure accuracy of financial records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and sort invoices for processing
- Verify invoices have proper coding and approvals for processing
- Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Assist with month-end closing procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience of AR/AP a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred
- Strong data entry and word processing skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Associate degree in Accounting a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Apply online at www.remedystaff.com then email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.