The Quality Inspector is ultimately responsible for all quality aspects of the products being received and shipped.
* Associate degree or equivalent college hours toward Bachelors in a related business field or relevant experience in a comparable field/job.
* Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications and blueprints in order ensure product is in conformity;
* Be able to read, think and apply the metric system
* Know and understand the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Quality Management System (QMS), as approved by the American Society for Quality (November 15, 2008);
* know and understand sample inspection criteria as defined by ANSI z1.4;
* Microsoft Office Applications with a focus in Word and Excel;
* Ability to communicate non-conformance standards and deficiencies to Schock employees, vendors and customers;
* effective decision making based on data analysis and information gathered from non-conforming product Responsibilities include:
* daily inspection of product using random sampling
* writing reports and annotating results on inspection forms, non-conforming product reports and sending corrective action requests to vendors as defined by the company Quality Management System
* Participating in assembly tasks when required.
* Participating in assisting engineering on prototypes and re-work
* Overseeing quality of entire re-work process. Includes corrective actions, process, and final shipment.
* Other tasks as assigned relating to quality and assembly.
* Oversee daily production schedule to assure all products meet minimum production lot each day.
* Supervision and oversight of temporary workers. Assign daily tasks, oversee quality and instruct on assembly procedures.
All Military and Veterans are welcome to apply