Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Work for the Nation’s #1 Light Industrial Staffing Company
Remedy was founded in 1965 by Robert E. McDonough and in 2006 Remedy Intelligent Staffing joined The Select Family of Staffing Companies. In 2014, The Select Family of Staffing Companies merged with EmployBridge to form one of the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States.
The parent company of Remedy, EmployBridge Holding Company with regional headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia and Santa Barbara, California, operates more than 600 offices nationwide and is the fastest growing national provider of staffing and workforce solutions. With annual sales over $3.2 billion, we have over 460,000 employees on assignment at more than 19,900 companies throughout the United States, on any given week.
- Develops recruiting strategies
- Oversees on-line application process for qualified individuals and assist on-boarding including I-9 processing and e-verification.
- Interview and evaluate the candidate’s education, skills acquired through previous employment and qualifications.
- Assign associates to client companies
- Orients and manages field associates work force. Including dispatching, supervising, counseling, disciplining and terminating field associates.
- Documents all transactions into the CRM (back office system).
- Fills job orders effectively and timely.
- Follows company specific Quality Control processes
- Acts as the primary Point of Contact for client companies.
- Works with clients to evaluate skills required for each job assignment
- Evaluates market and client needs for trends and preferences.
- Generates new business through client service calls.
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to self-direct.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to accurately document information.
- Ability to drive on occasion
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner.
- Ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency.