If you have wanted an opportunity to get in the staffing industry, now is your chance!
We have openings for 1st and 2nd shift leads for clients in the Groveport and West Jefferson area!
These positions allow the right person to utilize their leadership skills while working side by side with our associates.
Your primary responsibilities are outlined below!
· Expected to utilize effective leadership SKILLS to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office.
· Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
· Teamwork – Work effectively with a group of employees.
· Leadership – Take initiative in your career and become a leader among your peers.
· Enforce PPE guidelines
· Enforce all SOP’s and GMP’s as per client requirements
· Work the line positions
· Provide guidance on work illnesses/injuries – completion of Remedy and Client required paperwork (Follow the Injury/Illness Protocol specific to the client)
· Conduct daily check ins as outlined by the client
· Work with the shift management to place all Remedy associates on the lines
· Follow through on assigned tasks
You will receive immediate access to benefits (Health, Life, Dental and Vision), hourly pay to include overtime and weekly deposit of payroll.
We are looking for strong work ethics, dedication to doing the best job possible,great work history and flexibility in roles, responsibilities and schedules!
For immediate consideration, please respond now!
Strong work ethic
Flexibility in responsibilities
Ability to work overtime
Great Leadership skill