We seek someone with a strong mechanical / electrical background to install, troubleshoot, and repair CNC machines and to be home-based. This position requires daily travel to customer locations.
Pay: $46,800 to $52,000 salary range plus overtime, FULL benefits package
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers and machines to ensure equipment operates within expected tolerances.
- When needed, provide onsite training to customers for operation and/or repair of machines.
- Clean, replace or install parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery and equipment.
- Assemble, install, align equipment as needed.
- Pursue machine diagnosis of internal Product Support Group (PSG) to repair equipment.
- Work carefully with the PSG for technical assistance and provide them with diagnostic feedback.
- Accurately report technical conditions and information of machines to PSG and management.
- Use electrical and electronic knowledge to help troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Submit organized and helpful service reports for each repair mission.
- Read and utilize company repair manuals and work orders for assistance with repairs and diagnostics.
- Travel up to 100% regionally and nationally. Need to be within 50 miles of a major airport.
Click “Apply Now” to complete an application