Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st shift Purchasing Coordinator for our valued client in Madison. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Review customer demand to create and submit purchase orders for delivery and pricing accuracy; minimizing backorders.
- Track supplier purchase orders for delivery, communicating with both internal/external customers.
- Work with carriers to setup shipments of goods for inbound deliveries from suppliers.
- Review and receive signed packing slips and receipt of goods paperwork to ensure accuracy of product posting for quantity.
- Verify freight invoices to the receipt of goods paperwork to ensure accurate freight charges for deliveries.
- Provides daily phone support for customer service by taking inbound calls and conducting outbound calls.
- Provides support to sales, warehouse and finance teams by monitoring supplier performance, generating reports and acting as a liaison between purchasing and internal stakeholders.
- Submits damage inbound goods claims.
- Assists with inventory counts, transfers, adjustments and projects as needed.