Electronic Assembler/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing Tonawanda manufacturer is looking for Electronic Assemblers to assemble, trim, and test electronic pressure transmitters and transducers in a lean manufacturing environment.
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday
- Carry out bench work involving the process of soldering and small piece assembly, as well as other product specific procedures
- Assemble small metal parts and enclosures, components, and circuit boards using hand tools such as screw drivers, torque wrenches, soldering tools, heat guns, and specialized assembly tools.
- Solder resistors and other electronic components to a printed circuit board including stripping and tinning of wires and cables and soldering the wires to electrical connectors.
- Solder both thru hole and surface mount boards to include adding resistors, modifying boards and changing electronic components.
- Label and properly handles non-conforming products.
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Three to six months related experience or training is preferred.
- Experience with thru hole and surface mount boards and components is a plus.
Great Benefits package! 1st Shift Hours! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Apply today!