Production and Assembly Techs * Day and Swing Shifts 5/10’s * $13.50-14.50/hr. Near SLC Airport
- Set-up, operation and basic maintenance of production machinery.
- Quality check and testing of finished product.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work as a team.
- Must be able to quickly complete repetitive tasks and motions.
- Able to stand a majority of shift, with moderate lifting up to 50lbs.
- Pull, tag & package orders, complete paperwork as needed
- Prep work on parts: sanding/buffing, taping, painting.
- Check finished product for alignment, color and blemishes.
- Assist w/load and unload of trucks as needed.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and leads.
- Work is performed in a loud environment with exposure to moving parts and machinery.
Other duties as assigned.
Requires 1-2 years of previous experience.