Temp to Hire Machine Operators * $14 - 15/hr. * Near Salt Lake Airport *5/10’s, Day Shift (5am – 3pm), Swing Shift (4pm – 2am)
Client offers regular pay reviews and great benefits at hire on!
- Able to set up, operate and complete general maintenance on CNC and Hydraulic machinery.
- Completion of daily logs, scrap sheets and material return cards.
- Complete tumbling, derocking, buffing and boxing of small finished parts.
- Responsible for upkeep and inventory of personal work tools.
- Able to keep work area clean and organized; adherence to safety standards with 5 ‘S’ program.
- Assist with operations of machines in other areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- General knowledge of parts/tools change out on machinery.
- Able to lift/move up to 50 lbs. as needed through shift. Able to stand a majority of day.
Requires 1-2 years of previous machine op experience.