CNC Operator in Lexington KY
up to $30 per hour, depending on experience, direct hire
5 years experience is preferred
- Machines parts according to drawings and specifications provided.
- Modifies accurate G-code programs for the companies CNC routers.
- Loads tools and tool holders.
- Completes daily preventative maintenance on the router.
- Assures that the work area and aisles around the router are kept clean and free of debris.
- Assists in training of team members.
- Assures that parts being moved from the router are labeled correctly.
- Other duties which may be assigned on an as-required basis.
- Communicates effectively to internal customers, verbally.
- Follows procedures in company handbook and other documents.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude when approaching work assignments.
- Displays a sense of urgency towards completing assigned tasks.
- Assists in developing solutions to problems.
- Maintains a safe working environment, making sure everyone around the router will not get in a situation to be injured.
- Assures the cut quality is acceptable.
- Maintains outstanding attendance.