Quality Assurance Line Inspector/Cheektowaga, NY/ 2nd Shift
An established manufacturer in the Cheektowaga area is in need of a Quality Assurance Line Inspector to conduct a variety of daily quality control and quality assurance activities in the Company’s manufacturing facilities.
2nd shift - 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Must be available to work any of 7 days)
- Assessing quality of materials used in the manufacturing of product ensuring that substandard product is retained until corrected, released or rejected.
- Ensuring sanitation standards are upheld throughout all areas of the facility according to corporate standards and policies.
- Assuring compliance with all food safety, quality policies and procedures wand documenting findings.
- Working pro-actively with all departments to encourage compliance with all Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Reporting situations or conditions to Quality Assurance Department supervision/management when quality protocols have not been followed or may be compromised.
- Ensuring the entire facility is maintained in accordance with Company's specifications.
- Receiving raw materials into Company's database.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and six months related experience and/or training
- Capable of comprehending and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Good math skills
Get your foot in the door with a well-established Cheektowaga manufacturer! Apply today!