Direct Hire Machinist * SLC * $17-25/hr. * 2nd Shift: 5/10’s
- Operate and complete basic maintenance on CNC and Hydraulic Machinery. Able to complete basic program loading for set-up.
- Able to choose tool paths, change out tools and prep CNC and Hydraulic Machinery for production runs.
- Train new-hires on fundamentals of CNC and Hydraulic Machining. Ensure quality is at expected levels and train on part specifics.
- Able to maintain speed, efficiency and quality on parts run. Verify that staff has completed all necessary data and tasks.
- Completion of daily production logs, scrap sheets and material return cards. Communicate needs and problems to management and co-leads.
- Order supplies and tools needed in a timely manner for smooth flow of production. Communicate with vendors for orders and returns of these items.
- Complete finish work, quality checks, order selection and packaging as needed.
- Proficient with office systems such as Microsoft, Excel, e-mail, data entry systems etc.
- Able to stand a majority of shift and lift/move up to 50lbs. as needed throughout shift.
- Adherence to safety standards at all times. Steel toes required.
- Must have 3-5 years previous CNC and Hydraulic machinery experience.
Apply now with resume!