1st Shift Production Associate Available in Cheektowaga,NY!
STEEL TOES REQUIRED!
Duties and responsibilities:
• Good organizational skills, self-starting, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Verify accuracy of part identification and production processes
• Resolve problems or discrepancies with help from direct supervisor
• Inspect materials for visual imperfections
• Work in an assembly environment, producing, bagging and labeling product as required
• Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a production environment
• Good attendance required!!
• Willingness to learn and grow with our company
• Prior production assembly experience is an asset
• Must be dependable and have a willingness to work in a highly disciplined environment
• Must have good visual perceptive and must be able to see and determine different colors of wiring for powercoil assembly area
• Must be physically able to meet job requirements such as standing for 10 hour shifts, bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting to 40 lbs
• Must have good hand, wrist and arm dexterity
• Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently enough to communicate with co-workers, complete basic production orders, and respond to management inquires
• High school diploma or equivalent required