IMMEDIATE MIG WELDER OPENINGS IN WAUPACA! Remedy Intelligent Staffing is now hiring MIG Welder for our valued client in Waupaca! Previous MIG welding experience is required! Great hours and competitive pay! Apply today for this great career opportunity with room for growth and advancement! Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Hours: 1st Shift! Monday - Thursday 7a -5pm (work four 10s) Some OT on Fridays may be required
- Welding (MIG) metal core and solid wire
- Ability to read blue prints
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly/tacking and/or welding using hoists and cranes
- Operate hand and power tools
- Identify defective material using specifications and tools such as a straightedge
- Mark materials with proper job or part number
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
- Package material and help load and unload trucks as instructed