Start your NEW CAREER today as an Assembly Associate for a leading global manufacturer of industrial adhesives, with over 50 Years of Consistency and Performance!!
Starting pay is $9.50/hr
HOurs are Monday- Friday 7A-3P
Assembly Associates are responsible for:
- Preparing adhesive product for shipment
No experience is required!
Assembly Benefits include:
- Pay increase, after one year of perfect attendance
- Temperature controlled
- On the job training
- No Overtime
- No heavy lifting
- Dress is casual
- Paid weekly
Assembly Responsibilities include:
Rotation between 3 different areas.
- The first area is a sitting position (you may be in this position for an hour, depending on needs). During your time in this area, you'll be placing the requires amount of product into the first half of the packaging, then sending it through the machine to be sealed with the second part of the packaging.
- The second area will be responsible for inspecting the product, coming from the machine and placing the amount requested into a box.
- The third and final area is responsible for taking the boxed product received and preparing it for shipment.
Interested in learning more? Click here to Apply Now!