Part-Time Contracts Specialist:
Large, reputable local organization looking for a Part-Time Contracts Specialist
• Contracts review, execution and administration.
• Tracking and facilitating document preparation.
• Drafting contracts and amendments for review.
• Negotiates terms as necessary with other party.
• Ensures agreements and terms are in compliance with federal, state, and other applicable laws.
• Providing knowledge, training and support to staff regarding applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Researches unique contact situations
• Works with legal counsel and submits all documents for final review.
• General file management.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, law or similar field. MBA or JD preferred but not required.
• Three years of preparing and processing contracts required. Additional education can be substituted for experience.
Pay is $30-35 per hour, based on experience
Apply now! Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.