Large, reputable restaurant group looking for Kitchen Manager.
Training will be at various stores around Oahu.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manages all shifts including daily decision making, staff support, scheduling, planning while upholding standards and product quality and cleanliness.
• Must have experience with high volume restaurants.
• Provides direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
• Familiar with Hawaii’s BOH industry.
• Strong leadership skills requires for this position.
• Develops back of the house employee through training and shift meetings.
• Ensures restaurant has adequate inventory of necessary food items to support business.
• Must have advance knowledge of food preparation.
• Must have the ability to pay attention to detail in a fast-pace environment, handle multiple tasks and have a high level of patience.
• Position requires extensive interaction with the public and all levels of employees both within and outside organization.
• Minimum of three years of experience in varied kitchen positions with progressive leadership and management roles.
• Excellent verbal communication and analytical skills required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Understanding proper use and maintenance of kitchen equipment and food preparation.
$48,000-$58,000 annually, depending on experience
Apply for this position today! Please email email@example.com or call 808-733-8550.