Immediate opportunities for experienced CNC Machinists in Waterloo, IA.
Shifts: 2nd shift (3p-11p) and 3rd shift (11p-7a) Overtime required.
Pay: $15+/hr - based on experience
The ideal candidates must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are required. Positions are 2nd (3p to 11p) and 3rd shift (11p to 7a), full time opportunities.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as cutting, drilling, grinding, milling
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Inspect and measure finished products to insure the process has been completed properly
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
All Military and Veterans are welcome.