Buffalo manufacturer seeking a Compounder/Batcher- Bus route Accessible!
Duties: To prepare bulk and raw materials for production, to assemble, maintain and purge all mixing equipment and transfer lines in accordance with GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Accumulates and prepares raw material for compounding.
- Mixes raw materials for product batches, verifies the material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Documents all required processing information in a clear and legible manner.
- Works in conjunction with packaging personnel to transfer bulk product from the compounding area to the packaging line.
- Assembles and disassembles transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as required. --Cleans all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
Documents all cleaning and purging activities in log book. Documents and maintains the clean-in
-place log book.
- Transports raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Properly disposes of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- Maintains a clean, orderly and safe work area
-Steel Toe Work Boots
Great Opportunity- APPLY NOW!