Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st Shift Assembler for our valued client in Dane, WI. Apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Shift: 1st; 6:30am – 3:00pm Monday - Friday
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Use basic hand tools to assemble various parts.
- Position and secure work pieces on machines, and start feeding mechanisms. Turn valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycle times.
- Trim excess material from parts, using knives, and grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
- Cool products after processing to prevent distortion.