Seeking an Export Coordinator for a local logistics firm located in Uptown New Orleans, servicing missionaries and relief organizations around the world. This is a long term position with the opportunity to become permanent. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Manage Ocean, Air, and Trucking shipments for donating communities/organizations from start to finish
- Handle shipments from booking to invoicing
- Ensure all deadlines are met promptly
- Serve as customer and vendor interface
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Service-oriented mentality
- Caring Professional
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to achieve multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Customer Service oriented
- Tech savvy
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team to achieve goals
- Export experience preferred, but not required.
If you would like to be considered and meet these requirements, we encourage you to apply with Remedy today.