PRODUCTION COORDINATOR ASSOCIATES - Worthington and Delaware Area!
1st Shift/$14.32/hr to start/Immediate Benefits/Worthington & Delaware
Great career opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a global manufacturing facility of ventilation cooling systems!
1st Shift Hours: 7am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday
Production Coordinator responsibilities:
- Participate in daily production and planning meetings.
- Daily coordination of information between production, purchasing, sales, shipping and engineering. (New Backlog Tool)
- Provide product availability and shipping information to sales and or customers as required.
- Work to align original acknowledge and promise dates with customer request dates
- Timely review and release of orders to manufacturing for production. (Transfer order release between plants and Sheetmetal Planning)
- Packet Stuffing
- Customer Service Tracker data inputs
APPLY TODAY!! Resume required.
Production Coordinator requirements:
- Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong Data Entry
- Excellent attendance and a team player
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred