Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced Test Systems Development Engineer for an Electronics Manufacturing firm located in De Leon Springs, FL.
This position provides knowledge and understanding of electrical engineering principles and concepts. Responsibilities may include research, design, development and test of electrical engineering designs and concepts. Work closely with engineering and other functional areas to obtain optimum utilization of resources.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Design, model, simulate and test electronic circuits under guidance of other engineers.
- Support designs with analysis, simulations and calculations including spice and Mathcad.
- Create schematic drawings and support PCB design.
- Prepare documentation for work as required for engineering and manufacturing of products.
- Conduct in-house tests with guidance from other Engineers.
- Support Risk, failure and root cause analysis as required within the electronic engineering discipline.
- Support cross-departmental activities such as MRB.
- Provide recommendation for enhancements and cost reductions; initiate ECN’s; and identify costs.
- Keep accurate and complete records of engineering activities.
- May provide training and/or direction to technicians.
- May provide input to bid and proposal activities.
- May provide communications and/or presentations to customers, suppliers or vendors.
- May require participation in product field tests requiring travel.
- All other duties as assigned.