Manufacturing Assistant/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A top manufacturing facility in Tonawanda is looking for a Manufacturing Assistant to keep the job order database synchronized with parts produced on the production floor.
- Entering new customer orders into the database
- Reviewing manufacturing procedures
- Scanning documents and attaching to job records
- Organizing and printing job travelers for the floor.
- Updating order changes in database
- Communicating with customer through phone and email
- Creating shipping paperwork for outgoing orders
- 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiarity with a machining environment and awareness of different types of equipment including Lathes, Mills, Wire EDM, and precision grinders
- General understanding of Blue prints and different raw materials
- Familiarity with Outside processes like Heat Treat and chrome plating is a plus!
Great atmosphere and comprehensive benefits including 100% Paid health care with HSA , 401k with 20% matching , paid holidays and vacations, etc! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Apply today!