Under the guidance of the Scholl Operations Supervisor, this position is responsible for the assembly of large hydraulic components. This position will be working in a manufacturing setting: moving parts, packing, wrapping parts, operate hand tools, power tools and production tools.
- Assemble large hydraulic components according to verbal and written instructions and by following drawings, diagrams and schematics.
- Operate hand tools, power tools and production tools.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Review drawings, diagrams and schematics to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Maintain production equipment and tools.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.