Document Specialist/ Buffalo, NY
A Buffalo printing company is looking for a Document Specialist to support the daily operations of copy production, print production, scanning and finishing work.
- Operate high speed copiers, printers, and scanners to produce client requested projects while following all production SOPs
- Prepare documents for copy and scan projects
- Setup digital files for printing
- Manage project deadlines
- Learn to operate and maintain all production and finishing equipment
- Properly track all job totals so billing can be accurate
- Quality control projects to ensure desired results
- 1-2 years of experience in the printing industry preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate desktop computer, scanner and other common office equipment including copiers, printers, etc.
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Adobe products preferred
- Must be able to stand for 6-7 hours a day and lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
Great opportunity with a growing company! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Apply today!