Pay: Based on Experience
Starting at $16.00 per hour
• Operate various equipment (saw, shear, rollers, etc.) using safe work habits.
• Weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions.
• Weld separately or in combination using aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel or other alloys.
• Clamping, holding, tack welding, heat straightening, plasma cutting, and grinding required to obtain configurations and positions for welding.
• Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces to ensure conformance with customer specifications.
• Minor repair and clean up may be required to meet customer expectations.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years in a welding/fabrication environment
• Strong blueprint reading skills with knowledge of weld symbols
• Basic math skills and ability to read a tape measure (standard and metric)