Press Brake Operator/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
An established Lancaster manufacturing facility is in need of a Press Brake Operator to utilize any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
- Reviewing the router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Setting up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Performing first piece cut and checking for proper depth.
- Handling first piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Running the job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Spot checking die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical problems.
- Recording accurate times on the router for each job performed
- Performing other job related duties as required.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Operation experience
Amazing work environment and company culture! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Apply now!