A Printing company in Buffalo is in search of a Third Shift Press Helper!
The Printing Pre-Press Helper is responsible for prepping the workstation, operating the machinery, performing preventative maintenance (PM), and applying Quality Assurance practices on all completed work orders.
- Assist and coordinate platemaking priorities
- Pull all plates for upcoming scheduled jobs
- Set up the plates on all presses in the production schedule
- Wash plates from finished jobs
- Purge plates from inventory along with blankets and oil sheets
- Washout plate processor and adjust rollers and brushes
- Pull finished plates from plate making department
- Schedule printing presses and sheeting for upcoming jobs
- Monitor inventory supplies and reorder when necessary
- Perform any additionally assigned duties as requested
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous machine operation experience helpful but not necessary
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills, including the ability to calculate figures, use decimals & fractions, and ruler measurements
- Follow procedures, specifications, and guidelines for the position
- Work at an efficient production pace meeting all production expectations
Shift: Sunday-Thursday 10:50PM-7:00AM
Pay: $13.00-$15.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!