A Printing Company located in Buffalo is in search of a second shift Machine/Kluge Operator!
Position involves the set-up, adjustment, and troubleshooting of the Kluge Foil Stampers and Ink Machines. This position is on 2nd shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set Up Kluge Machine
- Troubleshoot and make needed adjustments to maximize production speed and quality
- Follow all information on job paperwork
- Fill out daily production log
- Follow Quality guidelines for "in process" inspection
- Perform Preventative Maintenance as outlined in PM program
- Clear Machine Jam Ups
- Follow the production schedule
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous machine operation experience helpful but not necessary
- Follow procedures, specifications and guidelines for the position
- Work at an efficient production pace meeting all production expectations
- Cross-Train in other areas
- Be able to work overtime as needed
Shift: Monday-Friday 2:50PM-11:00PM
Pay: $13.00-$15.00 Per Hour
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!