A printing company located in Buffalo is in search of a 3RD Shift Finishing Operator.
The Finishing Operator position is responsible for the set-up, adjustment and troubleshooting of the finishing lines.
- Set-Up Finishing machines as necessary
- Troubleshoot and make needed adjustments to maximize production speed and quality
- Follow all information on job paperwork
- Fill out daily production log
- Perform preventative machine maintenance as outlined in PM program
- Clear Machine Jam-Ups as required
- Give direction to people working on the feed and take off line
- Follow daily production schedule
- Replenish materials needed to run the line (corrugated, labels, glue, layer-boards)
- Responsible for maintaining up to 4 running machines at a time
- Perform any additionally assigned duties a
Shift: Monday-Friday 10:50PM-7:00AM
Pay: $13.00-$15.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!