Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Sr Systems Engineer for a design and manufacturing company with a specialization in electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. Our customers include, Military, Medical, Biotechnology and Aerospace companies that are highly regulated with specialized needs.
Basic Purpose of Position: Demonstrates an extensive knowledge and understanding of system engineering principles, concepts, practices and theories along with a working knowledge of Software and Hardware interactions. Responsibilities may include research, design, development and test of complex system designs and concepts. Work closely with other engineering and other functional areas to obtain optimum utilization of resources.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Use policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Design, model, simulate and test complex subsystems and systems.
- Support designs with detailed requirements analysis including the use of Doors and Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Prepare documentation for work as required for engineering and manufacturing of products.
- Conduct complex in-house tests, direct and guides or mentors other Engineers.
- Apply Risk, failure and root cause analysis as required within the electronic engineering discipline.
- Provide support for product process and system issues; provide recommendation for enhancements and cost reductions; and formulate cost impacts.
- Keep accurate and complete records of engineering activities.
- May act as project lead including organizing, execution, and coordinating technical assignments.
- Evaluate materials and systems, identify equipment, or prepare work instructions for manufacturing.
- Provide training and/or direction to other engineers, technicians or manufacturing operators.
- Provide input to bid and proposal activities.
- Provide communications and/or presentations to customers, suppliers or vendors.
- Travel and participation in product field tests.
- All other duties as assigned.