Quality Inspector/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
An established Lancaster manufacturer is in need of a Quality Inspector for 2nd shift!
2:00pm- 10:30pm Monday - Friday (somewhat flexible)
- Performing receiving inspections, including reviewing supporting documentation, to verify that incoming parts and
materials meet requirements, and are suitable for use.
- Responsible for first article inspections in accordance with customer requirements.
- Performing first piece and in-process inspections in compliance with instructions and customer requirements.
- Final and outgoing inspections
- Performing inspections of tooling and templates used for production
- Documenting non-conformances and assist in disposition and determination of causes.
- Recording statistical data as defined by routing instructions and customer requirements.
- Completion of all associated paperwork, records and certifications.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or higher (Associates preferred in related field)
- 2 plus years of experience in mechanical inspection, blueprint reading, basic computer literacy preferred.
Amazing company to work for! Development opportunities available! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Apply today!