Rubber Molding Technician/Lancaster, NY/1st Shift
Lancaster manufacturer seeking a Rubber Molding to provide set-up and operate Rubber Molding Machines and Molds in accordance with Company work instructions and to maintain timely production and quality finished goods within jobs as scheduled according to policies and procedures.
1st: 7:30pm-4pm Monday - Friday (somewhat flexible)
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Reviewing routers for due dates, using correct material, making corrections and/or adjustments when required to ensure efficient and effective production of product.
- Verifying correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary equipment before machine start up.
- Achieving adequate production levels including maintaining the expected product quality.
- Maintaining familiarity with all the departments inspection procedures and standards.
- Regular monitoring of product for acceptable quality to the most recent specification.
- Troubleshooting machines, including diagnosing various molded rubber defects.
- Running job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- 2 plus years of experience in related position
- Previous production/factory experience required
Get your foot in the door with this growing Lancaster facility! Apply now!