This position requires the associate to move bags of different spices, weigh and add the specific required amount to each batch in preparation of mixing. The associate must have excellent math skills and be able to differentiate between measuring sizes at ease and instantly.
• Weighs and loads raw materials in preparation for mixing.
• Checks every ingredient added. Writes any required information on the QA paperwork
• Reports outages of ingredients to supervisor prior to beginning mixing any formula
• Reports equipment issues (mixing, scaling, or electronic) to the production supervisor and the maintenance department immediately.
• Produces product by mixing raw materials; monitoring and adjusting according to SAP.
• Prepares product for next process. Mixer is responsible for dumping all dough in the food waste carts at the end shift.
• Maintains quality standards by verifying weight and contents of raw materials; Documents all process events; approving product for next step in manufacturing process.
• Prepares for next batch by cleaning mixing equipment. Verifies that equipment has been decontaminated by the sanitation department at the end of any given run changeover. Mixer is responsible for rapid changeovers.
• Follow GMP policies and procedures at all times.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
High School Diploma/GED