Quality Control Inspector/ North Tonawanda/ 1st Shift
A leading North Tonawanda manufacturer is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to perform inspections on machined components and assemblies.
1st Shift: 7:00am-4:30pm
- First piece inspection
- In-process inspection
- Final inspection
- Accurately documenting and recording inspection results
- Perform incoming inspections of raw material
- Working with close tolerance parts
- Identifying non-conformances and generating rejection reports
- Following ISO quality management system requirements
- Proficiency with using Calipers, Micrometers, Height gage, indicators, Bore Gages and other miscellaneous instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- High School education
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow quality and safety standards
- Must be able to stand for long period of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions such as bending at the waist and squatting
Great opportunity with a growing Tonawanda manufacturer! 1st shift hours! Competitive Compensation! Veterans welcome to apply! Apply today!