Technical Assemblers/Amherst, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing Amherst manufacturer is looking for Technical Assemblers to work from blueprints/sketches to assemble parts using production equipment including grinders and drill presses.
- Setting up and operating test equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, volt meters and suppression box to assure acceptability of assembly.
- Assisting in the processing, flow, and assembly of the products and associated paperwork.
- Observing and documenting problems which occur in the process of meeting performance specifications.
- Ensuring cleanliness of work area
- Performing work in other labor areas as needed
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to set up all test and measuring instruments used in assigned area
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and test procedures used in assembly
Competitive compensation! 1st shift hours! We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Don't miss out - apply today!