Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Heavy Press Machine Operator for our valued client in Watertown. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 3rd Shift ( 11:00pm – 7:00am )
Pay: $14.50 per hour
• Examine completed work-pieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
• Measure completed work-pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
• Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjust components when making multiple or successive passes.
• Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data. Set up, operate, or tend machines as instructed and trained
• High School or GED
• Frequent bending, squatting, lifting and reaching may be necessary.
• Ability to adapt/tolerate varying weather conditions may be necessary.
• Some mechanical knowledge preferred.