Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring a Manual Welder for our valued client in Watertown. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd 3:00pm - 11:00pm
• Weld together metal components of products as specified by layout, blueprints, diagram, work order, welding procedure, or oral instruction, using electric arc welding equipment
• Familiarity with TIG and MIG manual welding
• Have working knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, and understanding of fixture and weld set up parameters
• 1-3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Good attendance
• Ability to use basic math to analyze blue prints