Production Assistant (Pre-Weigh Technician)/ Tonawanda, NY/2nd Shift
A rapidly growing manufacturing facility in Tonawanda is in need of a Pre-Weigh Technician to prepare bulk and raw materials for production and to assemble, maintain and purge all mixing equipment and transfer lines.
2nd: 2:00PM – 10:30PM
- Performing work in a safe manner following all company safety rules, procedures and FDA regulations
- Supporting batching efforts by weighing batch ingredients in a timely manner
- Ensuring accuracy of all items weighed by having double verifications
- Preventing defects and possible defects in workmanship by following guidelines and raising issues immediately for resolution.
- Sampling all incoming goods.
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet physical requirements: standing walking, lifting, carrying, crouching • Must be able to lift or move objects up to 50lbs.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing international manufacturer! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply! Apply today!