Under minimum supervision weighs, forms, and inspects product to work order to ensure conformity to customer specifications and RTC standards.
Essential Functions: (May include some or all of the following)
- Producing formed products per work order. May include milling, drying, mixing, and pressing products.
- Periodically examines and measures thickness of finished product and adjusts process as required per work order.
- Prepare cars with green product to be pushed in to one of the kilns
- Offload, clean, and visually inspect parts for defects
- Assemble parts (tubes) with appropriate hardware (end cap, inlet casting, gaskets, etc) as required on work order
- Proper utilization and operation of hydraulic presses, isostatic presses, and electronic scales.
- Maintain daily operator quality records and labor tickets
- Proper utilization and operation of machinery and equipment
- Clean equipment and work area in accordance with established housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned