Under minimum supervision weighs and forms mixture to work order to ensure conformity to customer specifications.
- Weigh raw materials per work order.
- Pour raw material into press – press area.
- Place pressed product on to screen or plate.
- Following proper procedures, moves pressed product to the appropriate kiln for firing.
- Periodically examines and measures thickness of finished product and adjusts process as required per work order.
- Replenish mix hopper as needed.
- Proper utilization and operation of hydraulic presses and electronic scales.
- Maintain daily operator quality records and labor tickets.
- Cleans equipment and work area in accordance with established housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience recommended.
- Good math and reading skills. .
- Tow motor experience is a plus.