Remedy Staffing is seeking a dependable leader interested in a temp to hire position for manufacturer in Laurens, SC. Candidate must enjoy great pay, benefits, and referral bonuses!
Training Coordinator duties include:
• Maintaining master lists of documents, forms, training and quality records.
• Training Coordinators are responsible for creating graphs, pivot tables and Power Point presentation for management
• Training Coordinators must conduct training of all new hires on policies and procedures
• Responsible for scheduling, leading and performing monthly meetings
• Supervise and evaluate assigned trainers on competency of training provided to associates.
• Training coordinator must be available to work flexible schedule of all three shifts as needed.
• All other duties as assigned by management.
Perks of being a Remedy Staffing Employee:
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 6 months experience working in a warehouse/distribution environment.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Must be able to stand 8-10 hours
• 1-2 years’ experience working in high volume distribution environment.
• Prior experience as training coordinator.