Are you a detail-oriented and team focused individual!
We have many opportunities at a large distribution centers located in Cedar Falls, IA
Shift Hours: 4p - 2p, Tuesday - Friday
- Receive product using RF / Hand Scanners.
- Prepare, pack orders for shipping.
- Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length.
- Lift and move product weight up to 60 lbs.
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
- Engage in tasks that require full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
- Able to access all areas of the facility, including those requiring stairs.
- Ability to work with and around moving mechanical parts.
- Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures.
- Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.