Remedy Staffing is partnered with a metal fabricator manufacturer in the Clarence area. We are currently hiring for Press Brake Operators on 2nd shift. Pay rate would start at $14 per hour.
Job Summary: Sets up and operates press brakes. Utilizes total length of brake and various tools to form shapes in sheet metal per blueprints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate brakes and associated machinery to meet production requirements.
• Gather, preset and install proper tooling and fixtures.
• Run first piece and assure conformance to drawing.
• Inspect all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring device.
• Document inspection data and procedures
• Check tooling wear and change as needed.
• Monitor production processes at appropriate intervals to insure continued part compliance
• Coordinate with programming to flat pattern layout.