Remedy Staffing is currently looking for a Manufacturing Process Operator for a company in Buffalo. This is a temporary assignment and the schedule would be Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm. $15.00 - $18.00 an hour DOE
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Manufacturing Process Operator I is responsible for ensuring the accurate production and documentation of pharmaceutical products and maintain a safe manufacturing environment.
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
• Participate in the manufacturing process by performing visual inspection of compounded drug product per procedure
• Participate in the manufacturing process by performing labeling and final packaging of drug product
• Assist in the creation of new manufacturing process documentation; procedures, policies and batch records
• Accurately enter manufacturing data to production documents, log books and records • Use all approved and issued Personal Protective Equipment as directed by policy and procedures
• Maintain, prepare, clean, and disinfect production areas and environments, including fixtures and equipment per procedure
• Participate in the inventory management and physical counts as required
• Work effectively with other team members to achieve objectives
• Follow procedures regarding safety, quality and cleanliness of department.
• Monitor product for quality.
• Read and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.