Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for a Warehouse associate for a company located in Buffalo. Position would be a 1st shift and starting wage would be $15 per hour. The perfect candidate would have previous warehouse experience along with operating warehouse equipment such as forklift.
• Unloads inbound shipments and verifies what physically is received matches the packing list per departmental SOPs. Completes required receiving documentation and provides to Inventory Control.
Coordinates with Purchasing regarding incoming materials and provides information to others as needed on stock status.
• Prepares and stages materials to support batches being prepared for manufacturing and processes returns from manufacturing.
• Prepares and stages materials for shipment. Loads trailers. Ensures accuracy in documents as well as the physical clinical, CMO, 503B products being shipped. Completes required shipping documentation and provides to Inventory Control.
• Performs physical inventories and cycle counts and provides detailed information to Inventory Control for required stock adjustments if needed.
• Ensures current and accurate inventory control for each area in the warehouse. Inventory must be current and accurate in status, warehouse, quantity, lot ID and warehouse location.
• Analyzes inventory discrepancies by physically counting and working directly with Inventory Control to resolve discrepancies timely.
• Ensures that the warehouse is maintained in a clean and orderly manner to conform to company standards.
• Assists in the process of laying out the warehouse in an efficient manner.
• Ensures the proper maintenance and inspections of the material handling equipment. • Operates warehouse material handling equipment.
• Lifts 15-25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds if required, for tasks in warehouse.
• Complies with GMP regulations, SOPs, safety regulations and Company policies